Coffs Harbour Hardwoods has range of different hardwood products to suit your client’s needs. We have a range of species, sizes and grades in different products that will give you a look and style that cannot be beaten. You will find that our hardwoods are available in the best quality and lengths. We can also recommend the right hardwoods to suit the correct application so that your client will be left feeling satisfied both now and into the future.
We can supply to all parts of Australia directly, or via our network of business partners.
If you would like more Information regarding our range of products to help in assisting your clients needs, please contact us:
Hardwood Timber Floors
- As a builder, if you are not sub-contracting your flooring installation to a professional installer you should have a read of our installation guide here. Many problems can occur with timber floors if you’re unaware of the problems you may face from when it arrives onsite and even to well after the client has moved into the premises.
Decking & Screening
- We have a large range of decking & screening options. We also offer pre-coating services to save you time and money.
Cladding & Lining Boards
- We have a good range of cladding & lining boards in various profiles. We can also provide custom moulding to match older profiles. We also offer pre-coating services to save you time and money.
- Our sawmill can cut timber in long lengths that are of the highest quality. Cutting mainly for F17 and above structural requirements. Treatment options are also available.
- We cut Class 1 & 2 Hardwoods, including Blackbutt, Spotted Gum, Ironbark & more.
- Sub decking structural hardwoods are cut to order.
- Our joinery facilities enable us to produce a range of products for both internal and external applications. We provide custom work to manufacture our large range of kiln dried hardwoods.
- We can provide services to dress, mould profiles and glue laminate hardwood products.
Poles & Piles
- We are one of the biggest suppliers of hardwood power poles in Australia. While the majority of poles we supply are for electricity networks, we are also able to supply builders’ poles, netting poles, natural rounds and piles for jetty’s. Different treatment options are available.